Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And So It Begins...

I was seriously mad at Veronica Mars last night. Yeah, we get it. Veronica and Logan aren't going to make it. They're going to break up and Piz is going to win over V. But really, I can't handle watching those two fight. I get that they're not meant to be together right now (I refuse to accept that they're not meant to be together ever) - and Kristin Bell can't seem to stop talking about how she would never date a guy like Logan (see http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1546673_3_0_,00.html). But here's the thing: I love them together, you love them together, everyone wants them to stay together. It's frustrating watching their relationship unfold when we've seen so little. Think about it - there was two, maybe three episodes in the first season when they first got together. Then a couple more last season (including that faux-prom episode in Logan's hotel room when he drunkenly confessed his love... best. moment. ever. between those two). But that's it. I'm just hoping that we'll get to see a little more love between V&L before RT splits them up....again.

No comments: