Monday, February 27, 2006

Alias' Return

This just in from the "Watch With Kristen" Message Boards:

So, thank you ABC, for making my birthday wises come true ...

I heard last night from a reliable source (and confirmed with another this a.m.) that ...

ALIAS IS COMING BACK IN APRIL FOR 8 FINAL HOURS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 8 PM!

April 19th is the day of the midseason premiere, I believe.

I'm told that there will be a two-hour midseason premiere, then four episodes, then a 2-hour finale in May.


On one hand - I'm glad they finally scheduled the final Alias episodes, on the other hand, I'm a little disappointed in the actual number of hours appearing. I was hoping that the 2 hour mid-season premier and series finale would could as their own episodes, so really we'd get 8 episodes, but 10 hours left... oh well, I'm just glad they finally put a date on it!

No comments: