Thursday, November 03, 2005

M is a Liar

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't written in so long, but blogging is kind of lame. I didn't realize that your audience would chastise you simply because you decided to take a break (you all know who you are, I recommend you try getting lives of some sort)

At any rate, M has not even watched all of the DVDs of Arrested Development Seasons 1 and 2. I know because she yelled at me and told me that I was a jerk for not waiting to watch them with her. I felt bad for a minute, but then I remembered that I if you just furrow your brow and nod while she yells at you, eventually she will stop speaking and go into the other room. So that's a positive.

This show is incredible. In fact, when it gets canceled, it will be held up as a shining example as to why people are idiots. Normally, the "best show you're not watching" is bullshit. I don't watch it because it sucks. Sports Night is what comes to mind here. Do you remember that show? Me either.

I do think the show is funnier if you've watched all the epidoses though. There are alot of inside jokes and harkening back to past episodes. So buy the DVD:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002PYS7Y/102-3567289-6011352?v=glance&n=130&n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance

Buy it with Season 2 and you save 10 bucks.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Wasn't "Sports Night" Aaron Sorkin's initial attampt at a decent show. Arrested Development is great and now I can watch it without having the baseball playoffs interrupting.

Drink at Jobias!