Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TCA Press Tour

DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON THIS FALL????

If you're addicted to television (like me)... and obviously you are, otherwise you wouldn't be on this site, you are probably interested in what has been going on for the past few weeks - why are all our favorite critics MIA? It's because they've been away in Pasadena attending the TCA (Television Critics Association) Press Tour.... filled with pilots, promises and spoilers, I've been following as many updates as I possibly can. And there is no way I can summarize the whole two weeks here... so I thought I would post links to who had the best updates from the tour.

WARNING: There are a lot of spoilers contained in these links, so if you want to go into the upcoming season 100% unspoiled, I advise that you do not click any of the following!

PS - These links will also take you to Comic-Con updates from San Diego, which includes panels with Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Veronica Mars and more!

The Ausiello Report
Roush Dispatch
Kristen from E! Online
Ain't It Cool News
The Futon Critic

Obviously, this is not a complete list of all the updates, but I think they are the most readable and interesting. ENJOY!

No comments: