Thursday, August 25, 2005

Boys Don't Cry

OH WAIT! Of course they do! That's what you'd think if you watched the 4th episode of So You Think You Can Dance. I'm embarressed to say that I'm the only straight man in America who watched this show last night. This was mainly because M threw a little So You Think You Can Dance party so that everyone could comment on the routines and outfits. The insipid babble made me want to claw my eyes out with a melon baller.

This show is awful. Mind-bendingly awful. Not only that. . .but it's LONG. It's 2 hours!!! I've been on Greyhound bus rides that have been more exciting. Words cannot express my seething hatred for this show.

High Point: I like watching the non-offensive Asian host drool all over the gay male contestants. I hope she ends up sleeping with one of them

Low Point: After watching this show I'm not sure I can technically be referred to as a "man"

No comments: