Thursday, August 11, 2005

So You Think You Can Dance II

I didn't need to watch the first two episodes of So You Think You Can Dance to know that it would suck. As it was, I only watched the last 5 minutes of episode II (the so called "high point") and learned that it sucked.

As I watched the contestants flail their arms around like posessed Raggedy Ann dolls, I couldn't help but notice that same Stepford Wife grin the contestants have on their faces. It's even more creepy when you look at the faces of the emaciated white guys. Why can't they look normal? It's like people on Broadway, except it's got like an added sick desperation to it. It's almost as if their faces say: "Please like me. . . because if you don't all the times I stuck my finger down my throat are going to be rendered moot." It makes my skin crawl, and not in a good way.

High Point: I guess some of the girls are remotely attractive. Not attractive enough to keep watching though.

Low Point: Everything else

No comments: