Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Heart Wolverine

Click Here to watch the X3 trailer now - it looks awesome! After watching X2 (one of the best sequels in history), I know that this could be a trilogy to match Star Wars, Indina Jones and... actually, I guess I don't know that many trilogies. But if you like the intelligent plot lines and deep character development of Alias, Lost, 24 and Battlestar Galactica*, then you will love this series. These movies are not just for the comic book geeks analyzing every scene from their parents' basements - they are intriguing and easy to follow even for people who have never picked up a comic book in their lives! Just like Batman Begins was one of the best movies of 2005, I think X3 will be the peak of the 2006 Summer Blockbuster season. In the words of Mr. Moviefone - "Run! (Don't Walk!)" to rent X-Men and X2: X-Men Evolution this weekend!

*Note: No, I haven't actually watched even one episode of Battlestar Galactica yet, but I am very confident that after Alias ends, this will be my replacement favorite show.

No comments: