Tuesday, February 06, 2007

He Sounded Famous

So 24... hmm... what to say? As we were watching last night, I did note to T that if Daddy Bauer asked for a few minutes just to kill himself, that would be the most cliched cliffhanger ever. To 24's credit, Daddy Bauer didn't kill himself - he killed his son, and Jack's brother, Graem. Even though it twisted, I still found myself bored and unimpressed. I just don't get it. So, since I started watching (I've only watched Seasons 1, 4, 5 and now 6), I tend to ask people: "What else has Kiefer Sutherland done?" From the beginning, it always sounded like he was this huge name - but what exactly earned him this fame? Well, I did some research on good ol' IMDB, and this is what I found (omitting any kind of 24 reference, including the movie The Sentinel, which who are we kidding if we think it's anything but the 24 movie in disguise):

Credits from Things I've Heard Of:

L.A. Confidential (2003) (TV) .... Det. Jack Vincennes
A Time to Kill (1996) .... Freddie Lee Cobb
The Three Musketeers (1993) .... Athos
A Few Good Men (1992) .... Lt. Jonathan Kendrick
The Lost Boys (1987) .... David
Stand by Me (1986) .... Ace Merrill

Credits from Things That Are Just Plain Funny:

Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight (2007) .... Raistlin Majere
The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration (2003) .... Bron
Cowboy Up (2001) .... Hank Braxton
Armitage III: Poly Matrix (1997) .... Ross Sylibus
Duke of Groove (1996) (TV) .... The Host
The Bay Boy (1984) .... Donald Campbell
Max Dugan Returns (1983) .... Bill

The Land Before Time 10??? This is just a small selection from a list of over 70 credits. Click HERE to check out the full list if you care.

No comments: