Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscars

Let me start out with - I am *not* a fan of watching the Oscars - the only reason I tuned in was for Jon Stewart. I thought that he was awesome (as usual!) last night, but I didn't feel he was that well received... I wonder if he's like Seinfeld, meaning you really have to be from this area (New York/Tri-State) to understand his humor.

On another note, Charlize Theron and Joaquin Phoenix were really annoying me - they could barely crack a smile for anything. They reminded me of the Oscars where I started hating Russell Crowe based on his apathetic behavior in the audience.... it made me glad that neither of them won.

The only other presenter that amused me was Ben Stiller and his green jumpsuit! I enjoyed the fact that "for the first time in history, the Oscar will be presented... by nobody."

No comments: