Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sons & Daughters....

.... is NOTHING like Arrested Development. Because AD was funny. LMAO Funny. S&D is not funny. At all. I shut it off after 5 minutes.

Made a choice to TiVo S&D (while watching Scrubs) instead of The Unit... Scott Foley's new show. Next week, I'm going to try it out. Besides the bonus of being able to write an infinite number of bad puns on the title, its being called Alias on testosterone. Have I learned my lesson about watching shows simply because of the great show they are compared to (a la S&D)? No of course not. I believe in making the same mistake over and over and over and over again.

Speaking of making the same mistakes again, I watched the season premier of Beautiful People on ABC Family. Writing/Acting/Everything is still as awful as it was last season... but don't worry, I'll be making my usual complaints as I watch the rest of the season. The only good point of the hour was when I saw a preview for the made-for-TV movie The Cutting Edge 2, with Disney Star, Christy Carlson Romano. Consider the TiVo set.

No comments: