Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Count Down: 8 1/2 Hours

ALIAS RETURNS TONIGHT ON ABC, 8PM EST.

"It all started with a question...."

So who, in fact, does Sydney Bristow work for? The answer may surprise us yet. Let us not be quick to forget Lauren's prophetic last words - "We're both pawns in the same game. The difference between us is: I know who controls me."

There are just so many things to look forward to in the upcoming weeks: secrets revealed, deaths galore, conspiracies unraveled, Rambaldi's end game, Sloan's end game, EVERYBODY'S ENDGAME. My mind is literally exploding right now in anticipation. And since the show is cancelled, the writers should be able to do whatever the hell they want - I hope they take full advantage of that! Well, I've gone and tuckered myself out with excitement... join me and take your naps now so your brains will be fully rested for the spring premier tonight. Does it get any better than this?

No comments: