Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ACK - I'm so behind!

Because of a *certain* sister's graduation, I missed the Alias finale last night (its sitting unwatched on the TiVo!) Adding that to the list, I'm 5 season finales behind:

1. The Unit (last Tuesday)
2. The OC (last Thursday)
3. Desperate Housewives (last Sunday)
4. 24 (last night)
5. ALIAS!! (last night)

Of course, the first thing I'm going to do when I go home tonight is watch Alias. Then Wednesday will be dedicated to the Lost season finale. Thursday is T's birthday, so I will have to suspend TV watching again. But Friday is officially the start of our Summer Hours - which means half day Fridays throughout summer for me! So I'll dedicate my first Friday afternoon to OC/DH/24. Then the long weekend will consist of a Unit marathon (of which I am 5 episodes behind!) and the first disc of Veronica Mars, Season 1... and don't forget the highlight of the weekend: X3: The Last Stand!

Sometimes I feel like television is my second job....

No comments: