Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Well I'm Glad I Didn't Waste My Time Waiting for That

The guys at this probably isn't worth your time seem to have the scoop on what would have happened on Reunion.

As the show was terrible, I was not upset it was going to be canceled at all, but now that I know the ending, I'm really glad I didn't wait for it.

Apparently the killer was going to be Sam's daughter that she gave up, which is incredibly stupid because the whole time they promised us that one of the killers would be one of the main characters! I don't even understand how they were going to make that happen. What about those stupid interrogation scenes that were excrutiating to sit through???

However, that little nugget made me even happier the show was canceled. Good job by Fox to ruin a perfectly good idea.

You can read the whole story here.

No comments: