Thursday, May 18, 2006

What Are You Doing With YOUR Weekend?

Although I will be spending the majority of mine trying to sneak into bars with college kids (oh wait, I don't have to sneak in, and they don't even ask for ID anymore...), many people will be going to see The Da Vinci Code, predicted to be the blockbuster to beat this summer.

Reviews are starting to roll in... and they do NOT look good. I am thinking of boycotting the movie - not because of any religious beliefs, or my sympathy towards the angered albino groups, but because I am really angry I didn't make it to the semi-finals of Google's Da Vinci Code Quest. I did those stupid puzzles every day, and I just couldn't believe there were 20,000 other idiots out there doing that. But it turns out there were. As those idiots were faster and better than this one. Oh well. I hate Tom Hanks anyway. He is just so..... Tom Hanks.

No comments: